No Risk 10-Day Trial + 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with the LifeChoice model you purchased, we’ll exchange it for the other model or upgrade to a higher flow portable.
5-Year Warranty Available
Don’t Settle for Less
Activox Pro and Activox Sport
Battery Bundle Packages
No One Can Match Our Signed Service Contract
OxiMedical Full Service Program Includes:
- No Risk 10-Day Trial with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Our 10-Day Trial guarantees you picked the right portable for your oxygen needs. If you’re not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we’ll exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. By testing the portable in your home at your convenience, so we can assure your oxygen needs are met, while active and at rest.
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty + 2-Year Extended Warranty
Guaranteed Warranty Transfer
If you wish to sell your portable to a third party, we will honor the warranty.
NOTE: The Factory DOES NOT Transfer Warranties ONLY Authorized Dealers
- Trade-In Upgrade Program
If you need to Upgrade to a Higher Flow Portable or a Lighter Portable.
- Lifetime Tech Support on ALL Portables.
- Loaner Program
If your concentrator needs to be sent in for repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a Free Loaner Portable while your Portable is being Repaired.
- Buy Back Program
If you do not have a need for the portable in the future.
- 10% Discount on ALL Portable Oxygen Concentrator Accessories
Power of Portability
- Up to 15 hours of portability at 1 LPMeq*
- 12 hours of internal battery
- 3 hours of external battery
- Powered and recharged by AC/DC adapter for at home and mobile use
- *With 3-hour external battery available (not included in Standard Package)
Power of Simplicity and Ease of Use
- Powers on/off and adjusts dosing with touch of a button
- Mute feature disables audible alarms
- Quiet – 41 dB at 1 LPMeq
Power of 24/7 Therapy – Day or Night
- Auto Mode Technology adjusts patient therapy based on oxygen demand
- During Activity – Auto Mode supports higher respiration rates
- During Sleep – Auto Mode adjusts to be more sensitive in detecting breaths to maintain saturation throughout the night
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use the LifeChoice Activox?
Patient’s who require 1, 2 or 3 LPMeq of supplemental oxygen.
What is Auto Mode?
Auto Mode is a feature of the LifeChoice Activox that detects changes in a patient’s breathing patterns and adjusts the internal breath detection trigger accordingly. In Active-High Mode, the system will provide oxygen to address the short and frequent breath patterns which are typical for a mobile patient. In Sleep-Low Mode, the system utilizes a more sensitive breath detection trigger to identify shallow and prolonged breathing while at rest so patients stay saturated throughout the night.
How is PULSE-WAVE™ Delivery different than Pulse Dose Delivery?
A PULSE-WAVE™ Delivery System provides oxygen congruent with a patient’s normal inhalation rate so what is delivered, is received. In contrast, Pulse Dose Delivery is characterized by a strong initial pulse of oxygen delivered at the beginning of the inhalation period. Typically, not all of the oxygen dispersed in this initial strong pulse is received because the rate and flow of the pulse dose exceeds the inhalation rate of the patient. During sleep, this effect is exacerbated further due to a shallow inhalation rate. Furthermore, the breath trigger on many POCs utilizing Pulse Dose Delivery does not function properly during sleep because the patient’s breath is too shallow to be detected.
In addition, PULSE-WAVE™ Delivery minimizes retrograde airflow so patients report fewer side effects such as nasal irritation and nose bleeds. PULSE-WAVE™ Delivery and Auto Mode features are the reasons why the LifeChoice Activox can be used as a reliable source of oxygen during sleep unlike other POCs on the market.
How long does the battery last?
The LifeChoice Activox comes equipped with an internal battery that can last up to 12 hours at 1 LPMeq, 6 hours at 2 LPMeq, and 5 hours at 3 LPMeq. All battery runtimes are based off of 15 breaths per minute and will vary depending on the patient’s oxygen requirements.
An external battery is available (not included in the Standard Package) that offers an additional 3 hours of battery life across all settings.
What maintenance is required for the LifeChoice Activox POC?
Virtually none. The only maintenance required is wiping the intake vent grille with a Q-tip if it appears dirty. With its durable construction, the LifeChoice Activox is designed to give years of worry-free use. Furthermore, the LifeChoice Activox comes with a 3-year limited warranty. See warranty for full details.
Is there a certain nasal cannula that I have to use?
We recommend using a standard 7 foot Salter Labs single lumen nasal cannula or equivalent. We do not recommend using a “low flow” cannula product.
Can I take the LifeChoice Activox POC on an airplane?
Yes. The LifeChoice Activox is FAA-approved for use on commercial flights. Click here to visit our Resources page where you can find helpful information on preparing to fly with your LifeChoice Activox.
How much electricity does the LifeChoice Activox use?
Very little. The power consumption is equivalent to a 40-watt light bulb.
Is the LifeChoice Activox compatible with all power standards?
Yes, the LifeChoice Activox is compatible with and runs on 110v to 240v and 50 to 60 cycles automatically.
Can I charge the LifeChoice Activox in my car, RV or boat?
Yes, the LifeChoice Activox also comes with a 12v DC adapter and charger that can be used in vehicles equipped with a standard US cigarette lighter adapter (CLA) plug.
What USA government agencies have cleared the LifeChoice Activox for use and sale?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Medicare.
What are the LifeChoice Activox’s FDA indications for use?
The LifeChoice Activox oxygen concentrator is used on a prescriptive basis by patients who are diagnosed as requiring supplemental oxygen. This oxygen concentrator will provide supplemental, high concentration oxygen to these patients. It is not life supporting nor life sustaining. It may be used continuously in a home, institution or travel environment. The LifeChoice Activox is also portable.
- Weight: 4.83 pounds
- Size: Height: 8 inches
Width: 9.05 inches
Depth: 4.38 inches
- Pulse Flow Settings: 1, 2 & 3 LPM Equivalent to Continuous Flow, Setting 1 provides 10 ml per LPMeq @ 15 bpm
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% Purity +/- 3%
- Power specifications: AC Power: Universal Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz DC Power: 12 V Power Consumption: 40 Watts
- Sound Level: 44 dBA at Setting 2
- Battery Duration: Internal battery = 12 hours on Setting 1, 6 hours on Setting 2, 5 hours on Setting 3
Supplemental battery = 3 hours on Setting 1 and 2, 2 hours on Setting 3
- Battery Charge Time: Internal Battery: 3.5 hours; Battery Belt: 3 hours
- Operating temperature: 41° to 95° F (5° to 40° C)
- Storage temperature: -25° to 140° F (-32° to 60° C) up to 95% RH non-condensing
- Altitude: Up to 10,000 feet